Moving On Week
In the penultimate week of term Lower Sixth Form students are given the opportunity to complete a week of preparation for life after Rendcomb.
Moving on Week an annual event as part of the Value Added offering at Rendcomb College. This year the week included:
- A Streetwise workshop on personal safety,
- An advice session with BPE Law with Trainee Solicitor, Will Carter; Solicitor, Tom Christie and Chartered Legal Executive, Steve Conlay,
- An evening of networking with local businesses (details of our autumn event here),
- A day of community participation at Paternoster House care home (read more),
- A session on Oxbridge alongside medical and veterinary careers,
- Among others.
Speaking to Lower Sixth students Daisy, Phoebe, Ella and Saba about the week they said: “The week has been one of the best opportunities within Rendcomb College so far. We feel as though we have been given the tools to be able to leave Rendcomb College with a confident outlook on the future. The week has done more than prepare us, it has promoted a variety of options for after Sixth Form that we didn’t know we had. With these skills in our pockets we now have more drive for our futures and are in general inspired for life.