Our mission is to develop thoughtful, adventurous and ambitious life-long learners with the confidence, character and skills to succeed in the ever-changing world after school. Our pupils have the freedom to experience, explore and enquire about the world around them. We aim to encourage independence and inclusivity in a safe, caring community and magnificent natural environment.
To achieve this we will:
- Promote a growth mind-set, where abilities can be developed through dedication and hard-work;
- Provide a co-curriculum that will challenge and support character development, leadership and teamwork;
- Encourage individualism, creativity and contribution to a nurturing and collaborative community;
- Engender physical, spiritual and mental well‑being through a strong pastoral system;
- Prepare pupils for a life beyond school;
- Develop an appreciation for and responsible attitude towards their environment and surroundings.